For an excellent cup of Italian coffee, Moka Express is the classic household coffee pot and the only one to bear the unique mark of the little fellow with the moustache.
- Makes a concentrated rich espresso-style coffee
- Made of highly durable aluminium - they have been known to last a lifetime
- Easy to clean - just rinse & wipe and allow to dry
- Suitable for gas or electric stoves
- Great for camping
Body material: aluminium
Handle material: thermoplastic
Knob material: thermoplastic
Easy-clean safety valve.Not suitable for use on induction plates.Not dishwasher safe. Capacity can vary according to the quantity of water inserted and the quantity, blend and grind of the coffee.
1. Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and filling it up to the level of the safety valve. To avoid making your coffee too watery, do not fill it over this level. 2. Now choose your preferred ground coffee blend. Caution! The blend must be specifically ground for a Moka pot and not excessively fine. Generously fill the Moka pot's funnel, without pressing down the coffee. 3. A little secret? Set the heat to low and take all the time necessary; it is worth waiting a few minutes longer so that you can enjoy an excellent coffee. When the coffee has completely risen into the collection chamber, turn off the heat.
Serve and enjoy !