Home Barista Masterclass
Learn to brew your perfect Espresso
Want to fine tune your home barista skills with adequate tamping pressure, correct time of extraction and knock out some coffee pucks–this is the course for you.
Length 2 to 2.5 h | Price 895
- Specially curated for those coffee enthusiasts who have espresso machines at home (or small office machines) and aren’t quite sure what’s going on.
- Whether you’re not getting that consistent flavor you love every time, or unable to recreate your favorite flat white, this is just the course for you.
- You’ll start the day with a guided espresso tasting journey.
- Next, you’ll learn how to handle espresso machines and understanding Espresso-based drinks preparation basics
- We teach you how to tamp, extract, all about grinder calibration and how to create that perfectly balanced espresso. Once we’re on the journey to well-balanced flavor, we talk about the fundamentals of milk texturing and what makes the difference with a flat white, latte and cappuccino.
- 10% off all purchases on the day of the course
- A coffee break
- Notebook and pen
Held at Earthen Factory Shop Centurion.
NEXT COURSE DATE: To be Advised
Check Availability and Book your spot by sending us an email to email@example.com
Bookings are subject to confirmation